Monday, August 30, 2010

The Girly Beach Cake




I had a blast working on this one. Since it was for my niece's 12th birthday beach party, I got free license to do pretty much whatever I wanted. Knowing how girly Sammi Lynn is, and how obsessed most 12 year olds are about Taylor Lautner, leopard print and hot pink, I kew exactly what I wanted to do! This one was all me and I enjoyed every minute! The details...as always...were my favorite. The "Team Jacob" magazines, the sunscreen and most importantly, the old school boom box, were so much fun to make! Even the little handmade shell details came out perfectly. Happy Birthday Sam!

1 comment:

  1. hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.

    ReplyDelete