Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Sexy Black Corset Cake


This cake was for one of our favorite customers, Mariel! She wanted a sexy black corset cake with studs and black roses for a friend who is a designer. So, basically, Matt and I got to play and design the sexiest corset cake we could come up with! We think it came out beautifully! I really love the way the fishnets look and it is different than all the other corset cakes I have seen online. The girls loved the cake and promised to send me pics from their party! Stay tuned for those!

7 comments:

  1. I'm always impressed, Jana. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, this cake looks amazing! Your work is beautiful! I also make cakes (in NY) and just got an order for a cake like this one. I was just wondering how you made the pyramid studs. Are they fondant? I can't seem to find a mold to make them anywhere. I'd appreciate any help you could give me. My email is SugarMeCakes@aol.com. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did u make the studs..please in box mex the details at dadanielleb@ yahoo.com..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, awesome cake!!! How did u make the shape of the body and did u use fondant or buttercreme. I also would like to know how u made those studs. My e-mail is kendrapartlow@aol.com. Please share your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a piece of art!! Great job! I wonder if you could tell me what did U use buttercreme or fondant and how did U made the studs, cause I want to do a corset cake for my husband's birthday and the cake U did is the one I like more from what I have seen.
    Thank U, my e-mail is bianca_vasi19@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cake is beautiful, you did an amazing job! I also have a corset cake I have to make for a friend if you wouldn't mind sharing how you shaped the body that would be fantastic. My email is teu1490@hotmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work.Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site. Thanks!

    Sexy Corset

    ReplyDelete