Monday, March 8, 2010

The Baby Shower Cake





This cake was special for me because I made it for my sister-in-law's baby shower this past weekend. It was also my first baby shower cake ever! I loved making the baby topper. He was so cute in his little diaper, bib and binky. I really like working with fondant, I just think it looks cleaner. But the frosting on this cake was so fun and bright, it turned out great! And the wrapping paper I used on the cake board matched the gift I gave her!



This little Cake was for my Sister-In-Law Bridget's Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I think that this is really good!Great post, bookmarked, will be back later. Because this was a fantastic article, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnificent points altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive?amatoriali italiani

    ReplyDelete