Friday, October 12, 2012

Rocker Baby Cake

I loved making this cake for my high school friend Natasha for her baby shower. Such a cute, cool concept and so fun to make. I especially loved making the checkerboard pattern and the toppers.


  1. Very cute. You are so good at baking. ♥

  2. My first post on your blog and really it is just to say thanks for your Nice Post And Shairing
    You always pick such interesting i visit your blog regularly for updates!
    Loved your description of it.
    Thank you for picking this one.

  3. Just want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clarity in your post is just great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.
    Also visit my web Blog

  4. Taht's a really cool cake, I love the idea :)