Monday, November 14, 2011

The Books Wedding Cake



Yes..... you heard right, I said wedding cake! I know I usually don't do those (the pressure!!!) but this one was special. It was for my cousin Jenn and her fiance Michael. They are both really into fantasy..Star Wars, Lord of the Rings...etc...So they didn't want just an ordinary wedding cake. Together we came up with this concept of a stack of vintage books left in the forrest. My mom did all of the detail work, the twigs, ferns, acorns...etc....which looked awesomeee! This cake is really stunning all put together and truly represented them as a couple. And that makes me smile.

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome cake. choose your love, and love your choice and Marriage is like books once you want one you want more of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eccentric beauty of the cake made in the form of books! I am glad to see it. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog,and also like the article,and thank you for provide me so much information :)) kaizen events

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was the stump a stump or did you create that too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog .I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.
    wedding cake Glendale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Interesting wedding cake. Never ever saw such a nice cake in my life. Well I am going to arrange a nice party for my sister on her first anniversary at LA venues and will book such a nice cake for the day. I am sure everyone gonna love this interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The positive comments and do well wishes are very motivational and greatly appreciated.
    Wedding Cake

    ReplyDelete